OpenLab – Smart Systems
Virtual reality and added reality are technologies, which are ramping widely up in industry. We have done demos for companies to apply those technologies in practice.
Digitalisation and industrial internet are themes, which every industrial enterprise but also the public sector, such as health care, have to put their mind to. Increase of intellectuality in machines, devices and systems and their interplay are essential. The digitalisation change affects product design and manufacturing as well as development of related services.
We use Siemens solution platform in our way to the digitalisations. Siemens PLM software package includes Teamcenter, NC CAD and CAM, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation and it can be updated with many other tools to make digital twins and develop and simulate them.
We can use these applications in our teaching and co-operating with companies in the projects we have with them.
TAMK has IoT-platform where companies can safely test IoT-applications that are being developed.
- IoT Platform https://www.thingworx.com/
- IoT Platform https://www.wapice.com/en
- IoT Paltform https://www.mysql.com/
- 3D-polymerprinter (Stratasys Objet 350 Connex 3)
- 3D-metalprinter (SLM 125 HL)
- 3D-polymerprinter (Stratasys Elite)
- 3D-scanner (Creaform HandySCAN 700)
- Coordinate measuring machine (Mitutoyo Crysta-Apex S574)
- Microsoft hololens
- HTC Vive + controllers
- Oculus Rift + controllers
- Galaxy S7 + Gear VR
- Siemen PLM software (Teamcenter, NX CAD/CAM, Tecnomatix Plant Simulation)
- Solidworks and SAP ERP
- Autodesk + Inventor
- Materialise Magic
- Real capture
AerOff –case with co-operation TTL (industrial health institute) and Sandvik Mining and Construction. In this project, the target is to develop the new product to manage the environment of machines in machine workshops. The product will be the new safe, energy and material friendly control unit for controlling exposure and it consists of two parts. It requires communication between the parts and machine tool (IoT).
+358 40 637 5650
+358 40 801 2627