The main objective of this project is to create an extensive and multidisciplinary drone centre of expertise and regional cooperation network in Pirkanmaa, while encouraging SMES to innovate. This will enable new, more efficient practices and – above all – new services and business for SMEs, on the basis of drone expertise.
The goals of the Drone expert project are:
- The mapping of drone-sector players in Pirkanmaa
- The creation of a drone expert network in Pirkanmaa
- The creation of a drone testing and development environment
- The creation of a model for the development and application of drone expertise
- The development of drone-training for the needs of companiesThis project is being implemented in cooperation with the Tampere University of Applied Sciences.
- As a result, drone expertise in Pirkanmaa will grow and – through a new training portfolio – the quality and expertise of drone training that meets local needs will improve. The needs of operators – and the integration of the latest research data with commercial innovations and practical applications – are giving rise to the creation of entirely new business opportunities and potential new enterprises.