L4MS – Smart logistics for manufacturing
L4MS (Logistics for Manufacturing SMEs) is an acceleration program for manufacturing SME’s to fully automate and digitalize factory floor logistics. It provides companies access to advanced digital solutions, funding, training and state-of-the-art piloting environments to help companies develop efficient, smart intra-factory logistics solutions.
L4MS is a one-stop-shop that provides companies technical expertise, business mentoring and funding up to 250 000 € to completely digitalize intra-factory logistics. The goal of L4MS is to reduce the time and setup cost of mobile robots by a factor of 10.
It provides complete virtualization of logistics automation with OPIL (Open Platform for Innovations in Logistics) together with a 3D simulator, to enable cost-effective deployment of exceptionally small and flexible factory floor logistics solutions requiring no infrastructure change, no production downtime, and no in-house expertise. We focus on mobile robots, AGV’s.
Why join L4MS?
If you are a manufacturing SME or a mid-cap looking to boost your production capacity and profits, L4MS acceleration program is for you. Companies can submit their business proposals on l4ms.eu
The best applicants with the highest innovation potential will get access to
– Matchmaking with system integrators and mobile robots manufactures
– Funding up to €250,000
– State-of-the-art test environment within your region
– Business developers for innovative business and service models
– Technology expert for adopting the latest logistics automation solutions
– Training to re-skill workers at your doorstep
– Finance for scaling up the new business and service models